- 7500 UAH - parking hour on the roadstead,
- 2500 UAH - parking at the pier,
- 10800 UAH - price per hour when driving,
- 170,000 UAH / day - daily rent, not more than 10 running hours,
- minimum order for food - 30,000 UAH,
- buffet reception (without alcohol) from 600 UAH / person,
- banquet (without alcohol) from 850 UAH / person (average banquet check per day - 850-1000 UAH / person),
- Cork-fi 100 hryvnia per person.
- due to the large draft of the vessel, passengers are disembarked on Velikiy Island by a motor boat and take from 15-20 minutes.
" Svyatyi Andrew" - is a luxury vessel of the "luxury" category, designed for business and holiday events at the highest level. The ship is distinguished by impeccable service and comfort. Renting a motor ship today is one of the most successful and common ideas for holding a family holiday, anniversary, corporate party, wedding, and a walk along the Dnieper will bring great pleasure to guests and make the celebration original and unforgettable.
The rental price of the ship includes the use of all premises, except for passenger cabins, which are paid separately. Events are carried out on the ship when the ship is at the berth or on the roads and while moving.
"Svyatyi Andrew" is a wonderful place for corporate events and conferences, as well as a cozy hotel with 10 rooms.
The motor ship is installed in the historical part of Kiev in the Podolsky district. Near the shore there is a summer gallery equipped with cultural events of the capital (exhibitions, concerts).
The location of the passenger ship near the center helps guests of Kiev who live on the ship to easily get anywhere in the city.
Only on " Svyatyi Andrew" you can enjoy the panorama of Kiev directly from the window of your room (passenger cabin). Each room is unique and individual, and the impeccable interior corresponds to the most demanding guest. The ship has ten comfortable rooms (passenger cabins) with separate sanitary facilities in which a shower or bath is installed.
There are two banquet rooms on the ship: the White Hall on the second deck, which can comfortably accommodate up to 25 people, and the Banquet Hall on the third deck, designed for 60 people. On the first deck there is a restaurant hall for 30 people.